- In Asia-Pacific region, it is expected in 2019 that 20.4% of retail purchases are made online, compared to a surprising 9.7% in North America
- The growth of retail e-commerce in Latin America increases every year, compared to a slowdown in growth in the rest of the regions.
- In volume of purchase, China is the leader, with an amount more than 3 times higher than the second in the ranking, USA.
- Spain is well positioned in the retail e-commerce business volume ranking, ahead of the Nordic countries, Italy, and India, and only below more populated countries with a stronger economy.
- India has still a lot to do, a big opportunity.
(source: emarketer.com 2016)